Friday, January 7, 2022

Interpretations VI & Ponder Review

I am thrilled to have poems published in both Interpretations VI and Ponder Review.  

First, I received my copy of Interpretations VI, which is still my favorite poetry/art event.  I have had the joy of being a part of the show three times now and am always thrilled to receive a copy of all the work so I can sit down and really study how the pieces go together.  

Unfortunately, it looks like the link for Interpretations VI isn't working, but you can read about it in their blog if you scroll for just a moment.

You can check out my Interpretations journeys here, here, and here.

I also had a haiku published in Ponder Review, which is truly a beautiful journal.  It's glossy and the artwork is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment