Thursday, February 3, 2022

True or False: Kahoot! is the answer to family fun at your library

I'm sure it's common knowledge that my library has an official Kahoot! committee, and that I've been a proud member since we created it in the late spring on 2020.    

Our Kahoot committee creates Kahoot trivia for programming and our library's social media.  We create, play, and share games.  And we also use the games to highlight our library's collection and other programs.

My job is pretty awesome. 😄

A group of us from our official Kahoot committee wrote a little piece about how my library uses Kahoots and how easy it is for other libraries to do the same.  Though I wouldn't be surprised if lots of other libraries have Kahoot committees too!

You can find our Kahoot post on the ALSC blog.  I am super proud of it and had a blast writing it with my coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment