Thursday, January 31, 2019

Ms. Neck Fat and her sidekick, Ms. Death by Cuddles


There's been a proper amount of puppy cuddles going on here due to the cold and snow and ice.  Josie is sweet and rambunctious and a queen manipulator.  Her way of giving affection borders on assault.  Her favorite human is Rachel and she likes to watch Madam Secretary when she's calm.  She also loves to play ball.

Margo is a bit of a jerk with knowing, piercing stares.  She likes to carefully rip all the fuzz from tennis balls and leave the destruction everywhere.  She's faster with the commands than Josie and doesn't have a favorite human at the moment.  Sometimes she looks at us as if she's saying, "I'm not sure I understand you or like you enough to try."  She is, surprisingly, a cuddly thing who calmly leans against our legs and takes all the petting she can get.  She appears to like Jeopardy and enjoys watching it reflected in the window rather than on the screen.

They both love walks, having their teeth brushed, and mutilating toys when they're not lying on their backs making out with them.  Rachel also insists that they like her music, which is punk and screaming metal so I have my doubts but do not wish to risk my hearing to find out.  

This is Josie with Rachel, and yes we were watching Madam Secretary.



I believe this is Margo with Robert, but I'm not sure.  How they look at us is one way to tell them apart.  Their faces and stares are entirely different.  Margo has enough neck fat to cover at least two heads (she inherited the famous waddle from my side of the family), crooked lower teeth, and a white splotch on her tail.


In this next picture, Rachel was with Josie and Ella was my cuddle buddy (she's usually my cuddle buddy of choice).  Ella is looking at me as if to say, "look at what I have to put up with."


This next picture is how Rachel and Josie like to cuddle.  They both like to maul and suffocate whoever they're cuddling.  I'm sure this is one of the reasons they are each other's favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment