Thursday, June 16, 2022

When it rains...

Thanks to Dash for publishing my poems, Sunshine (a poem about my mom) and She Pollinated the Plants with Her Soul (a poem about my grandma).  

I think this is the first time poems about two different family members have been published in the same journal. It's definitely a special issue for me.  And it's filled with beauty.  I'm still absorbing all the beautiful writing.

A thank you to Apricity who first published my poem, The Death and Life of a Pigeon online and then sent a very nice email about publishing it in their physical journal.  The journal is so pretty and glossy.  I haven't been able to pick a favorite piece of art.  

And thanks to El Portal for publishing Tennis in the Bubble.  I have been enjoying taking my time with this journal.  

1 comment:

  1. So exciting- getting published -congrats

    ReplyDelete