Wednesday, May 29, 2019

There she goes!


With pride, admiration, a few tears, respect, joy, and so, so much love, I am thrilled to announce Rachel's graduation from high school.

There she goes!




From left: Robert, brother Jason, me, Rachel, brother Billy, Audrey (Robert's mom, Rachel's aunt), and grandma Carolyne (Robert and Rachel's grandma)


Jason and Billy came all the way from Texas to see Rachel graduate. Billy is Jason's brother, and he's now my brother too. He knows I'm a blogger and wants me to tell everyone he's single ; ).


This is my favorite picture of the whole night. From left: grandma Carolyne, grandma Jan, and grandpa Ross. All of her grandparents!


I love these dorks!




Josie (left) and Margo (right) threw Rachel a graduation party. Our house was simply packed with friends, family, and teachers to congratulate Rachel. It was an introvert's worst nightmare but such a beautiful testimony to how many people Rachel has positively impacted with her awesomeness.


Margo wants everyone to know how much she enjoyed looking at herself in Josie's balloon.


An example of what we all looked like after the party:


We love you, Rachel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment