Tuesday, April 16, 2024

blooming

I am done with one collage but still sealing it, and another collage is only a couple hours away from the sealing journey.  There is almost enough excitement in our house to produce electricity.  I have been spending a lot of time in my completely trashed office wading through papers and glue.  Whenever I've needed a moment of down time, I've been taking breaks with my latest zen piece, which bloomed almost instantly.  Unfortunately, it required some deadheading since one of the colors wasn't playing nice.  But thankfully the red wanted to provide all the support, so I let it.  It's kind of a metaphor for tough times and negative self-talk.  I only hope my blooms are half this vibrant as I start to bloom again.

It's currently residing in its hoop and for sale on Etsy.









No comments:

Post a Comment