Sunday, March 19, 2023

New Car!

March has been a little bananas, so I haven't slowed down enough to post.  

The biggest thing that happened is that I got a new car!  It is a Subaru Solterra, and it's my first electric car.  I am still getting used to it, but it's very comfortable, smooth, and quiet.  It's very classy too - all black everything, outside and inside.  I might be boiling in August, but I will look good melting to death.

As much as I loved my brown Subaru Outback (maybe the prettiest car I'll ever have), it was time say goodbye.  I was fortunate to have it for ten years!  

Robert picked up the new car for me while I was at work, and stopped by on my lunch break with Sara Groves playing.  I know it wasn't the first song played in the car (no doubt Robert was playing Garth Brooks the whole way to the library), but it was very sweet of him to do the final legwork, pick my car up, and have Sara Groves blasting.  

New car dance!


No comments:

Post a Comment