Saturday, March 2, 2019

10 Years of Gratitude Journaling Part 3


This gratitude journaling post is from my second gratitude journal, which is small, rather ordinary red leather journal I found on clearance at Anthropologie (well-made and a pretty ruby shade of red, but definitely not picture-worthy).  In my second gratitude journal, I begin adding ephemera - tickets, pictures, a feather from a boa I wore on a birthday, that sort of thing.  

Most of my gratitude journal entries are very ordinary.  The small things like tuna mac, a good yoga workout (my current obsession is Yoga with Adrienne because her dog reminds me of Walter the Farting Dog), and cuddling my goldens, are the big things in my life.  

I chose this page because it has a lot of that everyday charm.  I also have not ironed anything in many years. Robert and I simply don't have clothing that needs ironing anymore. I wonder what other unnecessary tasks we are doing that can be replaced with more cuddle time with the dogs?

This is also most likely the beginning of my Julia Child obsession, which is ongoing.  





No comments:

Post a Comment