Tuesday, December 12, 2017

the best coworkers ever


Saturday was my last day at the library where I've worked for the past three years.  It was an eerily uneventful day.  Like most days, I was the first one in the building, and the softly humming stacks and darkness gave me the quiet to say goodbye. Though I said a handful of goodbyes to coworkers and patrons, they were more like see ya laters since I'm only moving down the road a few miles.  

Everyone wrote sweet and mostly true things on the white board (let's see if you can find the two inaccurate statements) and I received a handful of lovely cards and many well wishes.



In November, Caitlin (who is my favorite coworker), and I planned to wear the same dress on the same day.  Over the years, we wore our leopard print dresses, but never on the same day.  We made it happen just in time.  She gave birth to a beautiful baby just a few days after the day we wore our dresses.  



My new library adventures have already began.  I started training yesterday and will be in training for the next two weeks.  So I'm giving you fair warning - any blogging during the next couple weeks may be a bit wacky and/or unintelligible.   

No comments:

Post a Comment