Tuesday, April 25, 2023

some squishy things

It has been VERY busy here.  Definitely juggling a lot of things, but I also feel like things are in a happy balance right now.  Except blogging!  I am still making lotsa art. I will hopefully have something to share soon.  The spring semester is just days away from being over.  I'm pretty sure I passed everything, thanks to much support from Robert. I'm still writing, but mostly editing and hunkering down with poems I've been close to polishing for years.  I'm hoping to start submitting to chapbook contests soon, but it's on the back burner until things are in order and polished.  Work is fantastic.  Chaotic but in the best way possible.  My library is taking a break from programming in May, so I'll have some time to figure out summer storytimes!  And fall storytimes!  

And don't worry. I've been making time for these two goofs.


Life is busy.  Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment