Sunday, September 4, 2022

a few poems and publications

A few publications to share:

Thanks to Cider Review Press for publishing my poem, Grandma's House, a poem that still kicks me in the pants when I read it.  

Thanks to Cerasus Magazine for publishing my poems, Sketching the Void and Freedom from Toxic Relationships in their beautiful journal.  You can purchase it hereSketching the Void is one of my favorite poems.  It's a peek into my creative process, which is a spoiler alert, but a small one.  Freedom from Toxic Relationships is a library poem (surprise, surprise).  Getting it published is a nice reminder to keep jotting down all the extraordinary moments I witness and am a part of at the library.

Thanks to The Rail for publishing my poems, The Basement, The Drummer, and The EXIT SignI am particularly excited about The Basement, which is a poem about my grandparent's basement where two of my brothers and I spent countless hours playing.

A lot of love and time went into these poems, and it means so much to me to share them with others.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog articles Hannah Jane. Much congrats to you on your poems being published.

    ReplyDelete