Tuesday, December 31, 2019

10 Years of Gratitude Journaling Part 12


I'm always a little behind on my journaling. I type everything out along with a list of things I want to include in the entry (photos, napkins, stickers etc.) and keep a folder of those items when I'm ready to journal. I'm hoping to get caught up in the next couple months. Last spring I was only a couple months behind but between my back problem and getting Izzy acclimated to Kansas City and us and well, a whole new lifestyle, put me about six months behind. It was a big accomplishment when I finally journaled our Europe trip. I'm slowly getting caught up, but have been printing off my entries to help speed up the process. I'm hoping by the next journal I'll be back to hand writing my journal entries. This is my current journal, which is just your everyday Canson mixed media sketchbook. I have discovered I really like spiral journals, and this Canson has been pretty great. I just need to figure out how to make the cover pretty.

This final entry is a day from our Paris trip. I saved one of the bags we got while we were there and I threw some washi tape on it (because, washi tape). Pockets and bags have been a new addition with this Canson journal and are a great way to hold extra things that I don't want to tape down.



I hope to celebrate many more years of gratitude journaling and hope others are inspired to as well. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment