Monday, April 8, 2019

Snarky, Silly, The Skeptic, and Dopey


I have recently started walking one puppy at the same time I pull Ella in her wagon.  Walking Josie and Margo together is too much.  Currently one of their favorite things to do is gang up on me when I walk them together so I haven't done that in a few weeks.  However, trying to get three separate walks in on a work day can be pretty difficult, especially if I also have tennis.  Thankfully, when the puppies aren't together, they behave pretty well and know their commands.  Ella also doesn't mind sharing her wagon time and shoots me snarky looks whenever a puppy does something dumb. 

But I do appreciate a walking buddy, and it's especially great when the whole family gets out so that each dog has a human.  

Rachel was doing homework during this particular walk, which was a cold but peaceful walk.  I love this picture because everyone is wearing their most authentic face.  Ella's face is full of wisdom but you can see just a touch of her snark. She is also content and taking everything in. Robert's face is how I know it best - unabashedly silly and joyful.  Margo, with the pink leash, is alert, curious, skeptical, but ready for fun.  And Josie's face is sweet, uncertain, a little dopey, but good-natured.  She is also a little upset I left them to throw poopy away.  She likes to know where everyone is.


No comments:

Post a Comment