Sunday, April 7, 2019

10 Years of Gratitude Journaling Part 4


This next gratitude journaling post is also from my second gratitude journal and looks boring at first glance (and the handwriting is borderline atrocious), but when you read it, you'll understand why it made my top 12 gratitude journaling moments.  

12/27/12



Yep, this was the moment when Robert gave me my very own Little Free Library, which I still have and is almost always packed with my favorite children's books.

GA and LE were work places.  R stands for Robert.  Even after Rachel came to live with us, I still write his name as 'R' and spell out her name.  BF is breakfast.  When I look back on journal entries, one of the easiest ways to tell life is particularly good (almost too good to even take notes), is by my hurried handwriting and a buttload of abbreviations. 

And yes, I sing in the bath, as I'm sure most people do, whether they admit it or not.  And Sam Hell is one of my family's favorite card games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment