Tuesday, August 16, 2016

dear poem bouquet, I'm sorry


I'm still making an effort to keep posting on Poem Bouquet.  I am simply buried in great poems, so I really should be trying harder.  All of my great excuses are not enough.  So here I go again!

Every once in awhile I'm going to post a poem of mine that I've had published.  Today is one of those days.  This is technically the second poem I published.  The first one, which won second place at one of the colleges I attended, is very rough and quite emotional (thus the reason it placed) and not something I feel comfortable sharing anymore.  So I've decided to skip that one and start with the second poem I published, Treasure, which came to fruition during one of my many memorable bike rides to work.  I-70 Review is the journal it's published in (an excellent journal).  

And though I have been terrible at keeping up with my beloved collection of poems, I am going to make an effort to post once a week on Poem Bouquet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment