Sunday, April 4, 2010

riding bikes

Yesterday Robert and I biked to supper, 12 miles (which is super for us). Today I grabbed my keys and started to leave to pick up my prescription and Robert stopped me and asked why not ride our bikes up to Walgreens. So we did : ). A 30 minute trip turned into an hour, but it was worth it. So now we're both going to start asking ourselves if we can ride our bikes to a place instead of driving. Now I'm NOT riding my bike to KU. That would probably take a day.

But I'm proud of ourselves nonetheless, and I'm surprised at how much joy a bike ride gives us.

2 comments:

  1. I could not find a damn bike rack that would fit the van without interfering with the spare tire. The one that would work cost over $300 and I didn't have the money. Sucks

    ReplyDelete