Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Nothing but cute dogs happening around here

I was working in my home office the other morning and I looked out and saw this.

They were ready for me to quit being boring and take them for a walk.


Margo guarding and hoarding toys while taking a nap.


Josie isn't so much guarding as she is hoarding and also using the toys to cuddle with.


Most of us like to feel the wind in our hair.  Margo likes to feel the wind in her drool.


Who knew Margo would be the perfect sleeping companion?  Rose and Ella weren't so great at it, and I didn't really like all the hair.  So naturally I waited years before finding out Margo is the perfect sleeping buddy.  She tucks in close but not too close and doesn't jab with her paws.  And occasionally I'll wake up and see a leg floating in the air.  She likes to flip over and lay on her back at some point, and I'm getting good at knowing when she does it, even though she's super stealthy about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment