Monday, November 2, 2020

snow & trees & spiders

We had our first snow a week ago! The dogs loved it even though it was the sloppy kind of snow that's tough to play in. This week our weather is going to be about as perfect as weather can get. I plan on hanging out at the backboards with my furry homies every chance I get. 


Upon close inspection, this beautiful plant was completely covered in spiders.


We're back to taking walks in different neighborhoods and parks. We saw these abandoned tennis courts (six total) in a fairly nice neighborhood. I have no idea what the story is but half of one court disappeared into the creek. The creek probably flooded at some point and just gobbled up the court.



One of my poems, Undressing the Trees, was published in the latest I-70 Review (one of my favorite journals). The artwork in this issue is particularly intriguing and vivid.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to collect everyone of your books. Let me know how to order a copy please.

    ReplyDelete