Friday, October 16, 2020

exciting updates


Robert converted my grandpa's desk into an adjustable desk! I now spend most of my days standing, which my back appreciates. I'm also antsy in general so it allows me to bebop around while working and as an added bonus, it's much easier to get closer to projects and art with my face if I'm doing detail work. I have been talking nonstop about it with everyone and can't believe I didn't think of doing it sooner.


We've started cavorting through the woods again. There are still lots of people out but we were able to social distance just fine. Josie was super clingy and I spent a lot of time tripping over her. She hadn't been to the woods in so long I think she was completely overwhelmed.


I've been doing a weekly online storytime, which has been an interesting and unique experience. I haven't blogged about it because I have no idea what the patrons think! Doing a storytime with no feedback from patrons is about as bizarre as programming gets. Josie has been joining me for all the storytimes and has been such a well-behaved and comforting presence for me. I've also started playing the ukulele even though I'm still learning and very much a beginner.

Robert snapped this shot of us waiting for storytime to begin. Josie is always camera ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment