Saturday, November 2, 2019

Beaded Zen


Here's my latest zen piece.



I bought the beads on Amazon and they came in a divided container, which wasn't going to work for a zen project where I rely on the whims of fate, random.org, or music. The beads were also surprisingly difficult to get out. I tried lots of different ways to get the beads out but Robert ultimately saved the day with this solution.


Thankfully once the beads were out of the divided container and properly mixed up in a new container, the project resumed its zen course.  I developed such a peaceful rhythm threading the beads I found myself trying to do the same thing with another embroidery project that didn't have beads. It was incredibly peaceful to make.

1 comment:

  1. That Robert is brilliant! But it looked dangerous if he inhaled too early.

    ReplyDelete