Wednesday, August 13, 2014

another hit of tipsy elephant

Mozart’s Horn Concerto #4 is currently my favorite classical piece.  I have been taking tiny breaks at work where I find a quiet spot and take about 4 minutes to listen to this song because it puts me back in harmony with myself.  If the footsteps of an elephant made a trumpet noise then a blundering elephant would sound a little like this song, the violins eluding to the fact that the elephant probably needs to stop slurping up the schnapps.  


After I listen to this song I'm usually in a glorious mood for about 4 hours until the elephant's footsteps grow dim within my pulse.  Then there I go, sneaking off for another hit of tipsy elephant.


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it odd that the music that motivates you reminds you of Elephants.... music that makes me giggle involves cows?

    ReplyDelete