Tuesday, December 26, 2017

a very lovely happy holiday


I just had a fantastic three days off and lovely holiday with family.  

Robert's sister, Jennifer, visited us for a couple days, and as always, we had a blast with her.  

Jennifer took this picture of Rose and Ella hanging out with her dog, Gaston.  



Rachel and Gaston did some bonding as well.


And of course there were gifts.  Jennifer gave the best gifts this year.

Most importantly, a homemade pom pom wreath I am insanely infatuated with.


She also made infused oils and extracts, a festive string of dried oranges, and a charming basket made out of plastic bags.  


Even though I decided against any embroidery gifts for this holiday because of the new gig, I decided to stitch names on stockings for everyone.  They turned out better than I expected.  And more importantly, Robert's grandma, Carolyne, complimented them.


Yesterday I FaceTimed with my family who lives in Tucson and then we bombarded my dad with a phone call.  So many voices and faces I love. Robert's mom and grandma spent most of the day with us and it was really relaxed and fun.

It was quite possibly a little too relaxed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment