Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Carolyne's cathedral


Robert's grandma, Carolyne, is doing well.  Though it's been a slow recovery, each day there is much progress.

Yesterday, Robert texted one of many progress reports - Grandma's cathedral has been removed!

I was retrieving a book for a patron in the children's section when the message popped up on my watch.  I guffawed so loudly a child jumped away in alarm.

Yesterday I also received a phone call telling me that our float trip pictures were ready.  Though only one picture stood out, it was exactly what everyone needed to see.



Today's progress report was fairly straightforward, and Carolyne is creeping determinedly towards recovery.  Nothing but going home is going to top the relief she must have felt to get that dreaded cathedral out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment