Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Language of Letting Go

This is the book that propelled me out of a depression many years ago. A special friend encouraged me to write a response to each of the daily meditations, and I learned a lot about myself by the end of the first year, most importantly how to protect love from helplessness. 

I have been blessed with four copies of this book. And each one eventually journeys into the hands of someone, who like me, struggles to let go. Each time I stumble upon another copy of this book, I take it as a sign that it should be revisited. It's a beautiful cycle that prevents me from ever trying to lasso anything beyond my control. And each of the hands I have put this book into are hands that I still hold.

1 comment:

  1. I really want this book. If two should cross your path, put my name on one. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete