Thursday, June 20, 2013

Robert immediately starts tittering

Walk into the club like what up I got a big


So I get home from work, and Robert immediately starts tittering.  

Turns out he bought a butt load of sticky notes for me.  WORD!!!  As you know, my poetry collection is color-coded.  Recently I ran out of sticky notes, but after searching a few Targets around town I discovered that they no longer carried the colors I use.  I had a moment of panic, because I own over a hundred poetry books, all tagged and organized with the extinct colors.  If I couldn't find the appropriate pack of sticky note colors I would have to redo my entire collection.

Turns out while I was panicking Robert was rummaging around in the closet for his cape.  

And yes, I am listening to Macklemore right now.  Who isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment