Friday, December 21, 2012

Dear Soandso,

I don't know who you are, but I have witnessed how you manifest in people, and for your presence I am sincerely grateful.

Lately, my family has experienced a few crises, and because of you, we have been able to keep moving past them.

I hope I can pass this love on, and share the light that you fill me with when I blatantly ignore the brightness of the heartbeats of my loved ones, or when I struggle to rise from the grime of self pity and fear.  Please know that I am filled with life and a sense of humor and am a brick potty house to boot.  I am all these things because of the people who have taken your light and passed it on to me.  We are keeping this thing called faith alive - this wildly powerful belief that a higher power exists and strings us together with an invisible line made visible with love and trust and positivity.

We are the toughest house of cards.  We fall.  We grow.

I never know when you will appear, and I'm most always unprepared, and the gratitude I express is never enough, but I am here whenever needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment