Thursday, August 26, 2010

123

It has been hectic here.

I'm still searching for that perfect slacker job that allows me to paint and write and have insurance.

A load of crap, but I'm a dreamer and I'm stubborn, and I'm proud of that.

I'm hoping that I will have a better blog than this in a few days, but all my energy has been sucked into job hunting.

I will leave you with heirloom tomatoes from a recent trip to the farmer's market. There are three sure fire ways to my heart. 1. Swing with me. 2. Send me pictures of funny things (like a particular somebody taking a snooze). And 3. Pick out heirloom tomatoes with me.

1 comment:

  1. At last a post. Now I can be content for at least another week or two. Good luck on job hunting. I know you will find one. Love you toots.

    ReplyDelete