Sunday, November 29, 2009

a little bit of arkansas

we took off Friday for Arkansas. Robert's grandfather used to own a fish farm, and once a week the two of them would travel to Lonoke, Arkansas on fish runs. Robert and I decided to retrace the route and search for old landmarks and familiar places. It was a spectacular little journey filled with stories and music, interesting people and haunting places.

I will share with you my five most favorite photos ; )













You can view the rest of the pictures and the tidbits that come with them at my facebook.

1 comment:

  1. It would be neat to know what Robert's reaction was to the trip.

    You certainly sparked a memory in me, and it's posted on the Dreamtime.

    By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Do something good for yourself....

    Love~

    ReplyDelete